[Eril-l] Retiree access to electronic resources?

Jamane Yeager jyeager at elon.edu
Thu Feb 8 10:58:11 PST 2018

If our retired faculty have a email user name and password and access through the ez proxy server they can access the databases.
Or if they come into the library they can use the databases. We don’t have many using them!
We have a few databases they alumni can use without having to pay higher fees. When we checked on this several years ago some of the databases charges were almost the same as the regular subscription. It was beyond our budget.
Jamane Yeager