[Eril-l] Link resolver text

Pennington, Buddy D. penningtonb at umkc.edu
Wed Feb 7 10:33:55 PST 2018

We wrestled with this too. Initially we used "Find it @ UMKC" but we had students think they had to come into the library to get it. We changed it to "Full Text" and sometimes people are confused when they do not actually land on the full text, but overall we think it is better than what we used before. I'm not sure there is a magic wand answer to this because the underlying technology is complicated but the user doesn't need to know that.

Buddy Pennington
Head of Library Systems & Technology (Librarian III)
Miller Nichols Library
University of Missouri--Kansas City