[Eril-l] Job Posting: Acquisitions and E-Resources Librarian

Sara Hills shills at stedwards.edu
Fri Feb 2 06:50:45 PST 2018

***Apologies for cross-postings!***

Acquisitions and E-Resources Librarian Munday Library

St. Edward's University's Munday Library is looking for a collaborative,
innovative, and detail-oriented person to become our new Acquisitions and
E-Resources Librarian. We encourage applicants who are eager to learn, who
are passionate about solving problems, and who enjoy a challenge to apply. This
position manages an acquisitions program and e-resources maintenance and
implementation using Alma/Primo in a dynamic liberal arts university in
Austin, Texas. The position is currently available and review of
applications begins immediately. Salary commensurate with experience.

Deadline for Applications is March 11th.

https://stedwards.applicantpro.com/jobs/718979.html
Sara

Sara Hills
Collection Development Librarian
Munday Library – St. Edward’s University
(512) 233-1416