[Eril-l] Job Posting - American University of Paris

Ann Borel aborel at aup.edu
Mon Dec 3 10:38:11 PST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

The American University of Paris is seeking an Instructional Designer, passionate about teaching and learning, instructional technology, and curricular development.  Please share this announcement with your colleagues: https://chroniclevitae.com/jobs/0000457630-01

This is an exciting position, which will include close collaboration with our Teaching and Learning Center, the Academic Resource Center, and our Civic Media lab.

Kind regards,

Ann

Ann Murphy Borel, MLIS
Director, Academic Resource Center (ARC at AUP)
The American University of Paris
147, rue de Grenelle
75007 Paris, France

Tél :  + 33 (0) 1 40 62 06 95