[Eril-l] Electronic Library Access for Non-Matriculated Students

Tenglund, Ann ATENG at sbu.edu
Sun Aug 26 06:41:03 PDT 2018

We allow any student who is registered for credit-bearing classes to access library resources.  We pull our list of students from the university’s active directory that is maintained by our IT department.

We get our FTE counts from our institutional research office, which publishes the statistics on an internal website promptly after the add/drop date each semester.  By using the IR office’s stats, we do not need to keep our own counts, and we ensure that we are reporting the same numbers as show up in our public data through IPEDS.

Ann

--
Ann M. Tenglund
Director of the Library