[Eril-l] Stat and analytics services

Ray, Emily emily.ray at unf.edu
Mon Aug 6 05:35:33 PDT 2018

Hi Jennifer,

I’d be interested, too. I’m familiar with ebsco usage consolidation. I’m interested in how many COUNTER reports LibInsight handles, what you think of their comparison reports (that’s not the right name), and how you would compare LibInsights to ebsco usage.

If it’s ok for me to piggy back on Seth’s questions.

Emily Ray
Electronic Resources Librarian
Thomas G. Carpenter Library
University of North Florida