[Eril-l] Charleston Conference

Harold Bright hbright at atsu.edu
Thu Aug 23 14:37:28 PDT 2018

I am going to the Charleston conference.  I am trying to decide it I need
to arrive on Monday night or Tuesday night.  Is the Exhibitor Day on Tue
afternoon worth attending (I go to the MLA conference every year to see
exhibits)?

Hal Bright

Hal Bright, MLS, AHIP
AZ Campus Library Branch Manager | Electronic Resources Librarian
A.T. Still Memorial Library - A.T. Still U. of the Health Sciences
5850 E. Still Circle
Mesa, AZ  85206
(480) 219-6036
http://www.atsu.edu/atsmlib
hbright at atsu.edu

A.T. Still University of Health Sciences serves as a learning-centered
university dedicated to preparing highly competent professionals through
innovative academic programs with a commitment to continue its osteopathic
heritage and focus on whole person healthcare, scholarship, community
health, interprofessional education, diversity, and underserved populations.