[Eril-l] EBSCO DDA accounts

Harper, Cynthia charper at vts.edu
Tue Aug 14 14:15:32 PDT 2018

Has anyone experienced weird activity in their EBSCO DDA account recently?  We had $2400 spent in two days on Aug. 1-2. I left the budget unfilled and the account suspended until my boss was back from vacation, but asked if EBSCO could verify where the sudden activity came from. I didn't hear back from them.  I just replenished the account with a $3000 deposit, and I haven't heard that that order has been applied yet, but I did get two messages this afternoon - one that my balance was $445, and one that it was suspended (again???)

Anyone else see unusual activity?
Cindy Harper
Vts.edu