[Eril-l] RedLink Reviews?

Mackenzie Lane-Lightfoot mlanelightfoot at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:13:37 PDT 2018

Our library has been working with setting up Redlink for almost 6 months
now and though many reports seem to be accurate, we keep running into an
issue of trying to sort our duplicate DB1 reports from databases hosted by
EBSCO and those same reports sent from the original data.

That said, I was wondering if anyone was having similar issues or if anyone
here has their own experience regarding RedLink and how it has been working
for their institution.

~Mackenzie Lane-Lightfoot
Library Associate, FSU Libraries E-Resources