[Eril-l] Price increases on American Journal of Physics and Physics

Tiffanie Wick twick at western.edu
Mon Aug 6 13:09:50 PDT 2018

Hello, all.
I just received similar news about the Journal of Sports Medicine & Physical Fitness increasing 29% this year.

Tiffanie

Tiffanie Wick  (she/her/hers)
Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Western State Colorado University

970.943.2477
twick at western.edu
Learner*Responsibility*Input*Relator*Restorative

Learn more at go.western.edu!