[Eril-l] Adding IP addresses to Project Muse

Trisha Burr tburr at macalester.edu
Wed Aug 1 10:34:48 PDT 2018

I encountered this and also found it annoying.
I set up about 50 other providers and no one else required this.

We were setting up our configuration for OpenAthens and when I reported
this to our Ebsco rep. they were surprised to hear it.
I have no idea why Project Muse requires this when, literally, no one else
does.
Trisha

Trisha Burr

Electronic Resources Librarian

DeWitt Wallace Library

651-696-6749 | tburr at macalester.edu

1600 Grand Avenue

Saint Paul, MN 55105 USA

[image: mac-sec-horizontal-logo-150w.jpg]