[Eril-l] Drug Ads in DSM library

Jennifer Sauer jsauer at fhsu.edu
Mon Apr 30 08:25:42 PDT 2018

I will be sending this thread to the Chair of our Psychology and Nursing departments, as well as our Graduate School Dean to get their feedback.

We serialists seem to be getting it from all directions lately. Eh?

Jennifer Sauer

Jennifer Sauer, MLIS
Scholar Services & E-Resources Librarian
Forsyth Library
Fort Hays State University
(785)628-5262