[Eril-l] Recommended alternatives to ProQuest Congressional?

Ann Griffith agriffith at tsl.texas.gov
Thu Apr 19 13:37:43 PDT 2018

Hello Linda,

Have you considered the Congressional Yellow Book?  See https://www.leadershipconnect.io/products/print-leadership-directories/ .

Kindest regards,

Ann

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D3B497.3E1BD870]
Ann Griffith l Electronic Resources Coordinator
Library Development and Networking Division l Texas State Library and Archives Commission
1201 Brazos Street  Austin, TX 78701 l P.O Box 12927 Austin, TX 78711
512-463-6110 l 800-252-9386 l fax 512-936-2306 l agriffith at tsl.texas.gov <agriffith at tsl.texas.gov%20%20>
https://www.tsl.texas.gov/agency/contact/contactld.html

OPEN RECORDS NOTICE: This email and responses may be subject to Texas Open Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request.  Please respond accordingly.

“Don’t you love the Oxford Dictionary? When I first read it, I thought it was a really really long poem about everything.” - David Bowie