[Eril-l] [link correction] Call for registrations extended - Code4lib Midwest Conference June 7-8 at Miam University

Craig Boman craig.boman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 06:33:35 PDT 2018

*Join librarians, coders, and programmers from across the Midwest for your
FREE Code4Lib Midwest Conference, June 7-8, 2018.*

Hosted at Miami University's King library in Oxford, Ohio, Code4Lib Midwest
features a full day of events on Thursday, June 7, and morning events
on Friday,
June 8.
Among many speakers, we will feature speakers from DPLA and Folio.

To view our conference schedule, visit our Code4Lib Midwest Conference
website <https://wiki.code4lib.org/2018_Code4Lib_Midwest_Meeting> for more
information.

To reserve your spot, register at our conference registration page
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-code4lib-midwest-conference-tickets-42889015199>
.
Registration is limited to 50, so don't wait.

Questions or suggestions? Contact Craig Boman <bomanca at miamioh.edu>