[Eril-l] posting broad license terms for users

Sanabria, Sarah Haight shaight at mail.smu.edu
Mon Apr 23 11:56:54 PDT 2018

Hi Jennifer, all,

Here's a link to what we use:

https://www.smu.edu/home/libraries/guidelines

We have this link posted from our databases A-Z list and a few other relevant places.

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah Haight Sanabria
Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Interim co-director, Technology Services
Central University Libraries
Southern Methodist University
P.O. Box 750135
Dallas, Texas 75275-0135