[Eril-l] Workflows for Small Units

Nagata, Judith jnagata at holycross.edu
Mon Apr 16 06:38:21 PDT 2018

I have been looking for electronic resources workflows but many that I have
seen are for larger technical services or electronic resources units. Does
anyone know if and where I can find workflows for smaller units with some
combined responsibilities?

I am working mostly solo with some responsibilities given to a few others
in our department. I am working with most electronic resources and all
print and electronic serials.

I am looking for ideas on how to organize and most effectively provide
access to the greatest number of resources. I also am interested in anyone
who has been able to effectively use student workers (that you constantly
have to retrain) for doing some tasks with serials or electronic resources.

Thanks in advance for any help. Feel free to reply off list.

--
Judith Nagata
Content Strategist
e: jnagata at holycross.edu