[Eril-l] Job posting: READVERTISED, Winona, MN, Electronic Resources Librarian

Leighton, H V vleighton at winona.edu
Fri Apr 13 07:13:23 PDT 2018

Hello ERIL,

 We are readvertising the Electronic Resources Librarian position.

  And if you are worried about moving to Minnesota, Winona is in the far southeast corner, which tends to be warmer than the rest of the state. The state motto is "L'Étoile du Nord" (star of the north), and I refer to Winona as "Miami du Nord." It is in the same climate zone as balmy Chicago.

Vernon Leighton

____________________
H. Vernon Leighton
Coordinator of Liaison Services
and Acquisitions and Collections Librarian
Winona State University Library
P.O. Box 5838
Winona, MN 55987-5838
(507) 457-5148
VLeighton at winona.edu<mailto:VLeighton at winona.edu>

WSU invites applications for the position of Electronic Resources Librarian.  This is a probationary/tenure-track appointment with an expected start date of summer 2018.

To be considered for this position, please submit your application materials via the online application system:  www.governmentjobs.com/careers/winona<http://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/winona>.

If you have any questions regarding this search or WSU's search process, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lori J. Mikl, Director
Title IX Coordinator

Affirmative Action/Equity & Legal Affairs Office
Winona State University, PO Box 5838, Somsen Hall Room 202, Winona, Minnesota 55987
507.457.2766 (office); 507.457-2415 (fax)
http://www.winona.edu/affirmaction