[Eril-l] 2-step verification from Atypon

Loder, Julie L julie.loder at Vanderbilt.Edu
Thu Sep 7 08:36:12 PDT 2017

Hi,

Is this an optional setting for publishers?  I am wondering because I have logged into several Atypon powered admin sites to get usage in the last couple of weeks and have not encountered this. I have also moved between administrative options. Maybe only certain publishers are doing this?

Thanks for bringing this up.  If I had encountered it, it would be frustrating for us too.  More than one person may need to access the admin account.

Julie

From: Eril-l [mailto:eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org] On Behalf Of Gail Fraser
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 10:22 AM
To: Mark Winek <mdw65 at georgetown.edu>; eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Subject: Re: [Eril-l] 2-step verification from Atypon

It doesn’t work well at all for an institutional Admin account. I set up the accounts but someone else retrieves the use statistics. Now all the functions are locked to my personal cell phone.

Gail Fraser

Gail Fraser
Manager, eResources Access & Maintenance
Dalhousie University Libraries – Resources
Kellogg Health Sciences Library, Dalhousie University
5850 College St., P.O. Box 15000
Halifax, N.S. Canada B3H 4R2

(902) 494-1670 | Fax (902) 494-3750
Gail.Fraser at Dal.Ca<mailto:Gail.Fraser at Dal.Ca>