[Eril-l] Job Posting: Metadata and Acquisitions Librarian

Sara Hills shills at stedwards.edu
Fri Sep 22 09:26:38 PDT 2017

***Please excuse any cross-postings***

Metadata and Acquisitions Librarian

St. Edward's University’s Munday Library is looking for a collaborative,
innovative, and knowledgeable person to become our new Metadata and
Acquisitions Librarian. We encourage applicants who are eager to learn, who
are passionate about solving problems, and who enjoy being challenged. This
position manages metadata and processing activities, and the acquisitions
program for library resources in a dynamic liberal arts university in
Austin, Texas. The position is currently available and review of
applications begins immediately.

For more information and to apply: https://stedwards
.applicantpro.com/jobs/644314.html

Thanks!

Sara Hills
Collection Development Librarian
Munday Library – St. Edward’s University
(512) 233-1416