[Eril-l] Considering an all-campus Kanopy PDA subscription

Denise Garofalo Denise.Garofalo at msmc.edu
Fri Sep 22 06:12:49 PDT 2017

We are a smaller liberal arts 4 year college in our 4th semester of an all campus Kanopy PDA set-up. Kanopy was very helpful, putting us in touch with other colleges (some our size, some larger), providing guidance on the initial amount, and with overall tech and other support. We started with $3000, and we still have quite a bit on that initial balance left still (at least half).

Our faculty who teach in online or blended classes have been very appreciative of our move to streaming. We are seeing increased usage, too, but we figure it will even out as we move away from purchasing physical DVDs...

Denise A. Garofalo
Associate Librarian, Systems and Catalog Services
Mount Saint Mary College
denise.garofalo at msmc.edu
845.569.3519
Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all. ~ John F. Kennedy
[msmc_email]