[Eril-l] JAMA Network HTTPS transition -- Important Information

Lindsay Dawson Lindsay.Dawson at ama-assn.org
Wed Sep 20 11:40:08 PDT 2017

Dear Customer,

Over the next month, all JAMA Network sites will be converted from HTTP to HTTPS to provide a more secure means of access and communication for you and your users. If you have already converted to HTTPS, you can disregard this message.

On our end, we will make the necessary changes and ensure that all URLs permanently redirect to HTTPS. This should give you ample time to update the proxies and links on your end. On October 5, 2017, we will require HTTPS for all of our sites. Please be assured that your access will remain uninterrupted during this upgrade and that your users will not notice any changes taking place behind the scenes.

It is important that you make sure that these redirected links work with your proxy software, which should be configured to work with SSL/HTTP. Please refer to the OCLC website<http://click.alerts.jamanetwork.com/click/ixj0p-bq40o3-1b56y0z9/> for information on how to do this for EZproxy.

Thank you for your cooperation as we work to make our sites more secure. If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact us at jnsupport at jamanetwork.com<mailto:jnsupport at jamanetwork.com>.

The JAMA Network Team