[Eril-l] Google Scholar Authentication

Christina Geuther cgeuther at ksu.edu
Tue Sep 19 06:53:50 PDT 2017

Our library does not have a record of our Google Scholar account management information, and we have some related access issues.  I went on the Google Scholar support site and did not have the phone number or email address or username to recover the information for administration, so I'm really unsure of what to do. https://support.google.com/accounts/?hl=en#topic=3382255 Has anyone in ERIL had this issue and figured out how to move forward?

Thanks,

Christina Geuther, MDiv, MLIS
Electronic Resources Librarian | Assistant Professor
Kansas State University Libraries
509 Hale | 785.532.6732 | cgeuther at ksu.edu<mailto:cgeuther at ksu.edu>
Master of Public Administration Student, Department of Political Science