[Eril-l] Alma impact on e-resources work distribution and org structure

Calida Barboza cbarboza at ithaca.edu
Wed Sep 13 12:56:04 PDT 2017

Greetings.

I work at a mid-sized library that has recently implemented Alma, and I'm looking to speak with folks at similar institutions about how your Alma implementation has impacted the distribution of e-resources management responsibilities at your library. I'm also interested in hearing about changes to the organizational structure and position descriptions. There is the possibility that some of this information will be shared as part of a conference presentation.

If you're willing to chat for about 45 minutes via phone, Zoom, or Skype, please contact me off list.

Thanks for considering my request,

Calida Barboza
Electronic Resources Librarian
Library