[Eril-l] ER&L Online Conference

Bonnie Tijerina bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 09:20:40 PDT 2017

Hey everyone. You’ve probably seen the emails and posts looking for
submissions to the the ER&L program. The submissions are already coming in
and we are excited about the sessions the committee are currently
reviewing.

This is why I wanted to let you know that ER&L plans to record and stream
what promises to be a great set of session -- from fundamental ‘ER&L 101‘
sessions through our evolving tracks.

ABOUT ER&L TRACKS & 101s: https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/
erlplus/tracks/

The online conference has always been important to me so that those who
can’t make it in person can still learn from their colleagues. For the 13th
annual conference, we’ll have keynotes and sessions all available in the
online conference. And, we’ve added closed captioning to the platform to
increase the accessibility of the online conference! Our early rates are up.

REGISTRATION: https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/2018-
registration/

Whether you’re considering sharing your knowledge by presenting -- (the Call
for Sessions
<https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/2018-speaking-opps/>
and other speaking opportunities are open) -- or you're new to the field,
consider attending ER&L, online or in Austin, March 4-7, 2018.

If you have an idea or suggestion to share, my email is below.

Thanks much,

Bonnie Tijerina

ER&L Conference Coordinator/Founder

Data & Society Researcher