[Eril-l] ENGnetBASE MARC record issues

Kimberly Montgomery Kimberly.Montgomery at ucf.edu
Tue Sep 5 09:17:02 PDT 2017

We have a smaller project for CRCnetBASE, but yes, we are seeing the issues of missing records and content.  I haven't noticed run together text for this product (but have for other products).  I have been finding the correct URLs and we have passing this information back to the provider.  We are still waiting for some records and also for one title to be posted to the website.

Kimberly Montgomery
Electronic Resources Cataloger Librarian
Cataloging Services Department
University of Central Florida Libraries
Kimberly.Montgomery at ucf.edu<mailto:Kimberly.Montgomery at ucf.edu>