[Eril-l] Proxy Errors

Sherise S Kimura kimura at usfca.edu
Mon Oct 23 16:34:21 PDT 2017

We've been getting "proxy errors" starting about a month ago, and are
already restarting Webpacs daily to clear the WAM cache. We opened a ticket
with Innovative and they are aware of the issue, but I'm unclear when the
problem will be fixed. I don't know if it's related to https, but I don't
think so. We implemented the “wam_sslhost_replace” option last winter, and
so far it's been working.

[image: Inline image 1]

--

Sherise Kimura