[Eril-l] October 31st - A single destination for eBooks from Taylor & Francis

Dookwah-Abrams, Nally Nally.Dookwah-Abrams at taylorandfrancis.com
Fri Oct 20 08:22:29 PDT 2017

We are pleased to share some exciting new with you regarding Taylor & Francis eBooks.

What is Taylor & Francis eBooks?

We will be merging www.tandfebooks.com<http://www.tandfebooks.com> and  www.crcnetbase.com<http://www.crcnetbase.com> to create Taylor & Francis eBooks which will be the new single destination platform for eBooks for our library customers.

This new platform offers:

  *   A streamlined experience for our library customers
  *   A single point of discovery for all our eBook content
  *   Improved search and discovery of content at the book and chapter level
  *   A dashboard with data visualization of usage, denials, and most popular books

Taylor & Francis eBooks offers access to over 90,000 authoritative eBooks from world-renowned and award-winning authors across thousands of titles. Library users can access millions of pages of rich content from a full range of academic disciplines - from Archaeology to Veterinary Medicine. Improved search and filtering, chapterization, APA format citations, and other features create an enhanced user experience; enabling library users (student or researcher) to find the content they need faster.

Also included on the Taylor & Francis eBooks platform is a librarian admin area which allows for swift access to entitlements, usage reporting, MARC records, licenses, IP ranges, and a host of other new features and benefits.  This new platform has been created based on extensive user feedback and testing.

To find out more, visit: https://www.taylorfrancis.com or email support at taylorfrancis.com<mailto:support at taylorfrancis.com>.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Nally Dookwah-Abrams
Marketing Manager, Digital Products | CRC Press | Taylor & Francis Group
an Informa business
6000 Broken Sound Parkway NW | Suite 300 | Boca Raton | FL 33487

Direct line: 561-361-6026
Switchboard: 1 (800) 272-7737

nally.dookwah-abrams at taylorandfrancis.com<mailto:nally.dookwah-abrams at taylorandfrancis.com>
www.crcpress.com<http://www.crcpress.com/>

[Description: H:\Group Marketing - Current\Email Signature\icons\PNG\32\facebook.png]<https://www.facebook.com/CRCPresspage>[cid:image004.png at 01CEFA41.080CD500]<https://twitter.com/CRCPress>[cid:image005.png at 01CEFA41.080CD500]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/crc-press>[Description: H:\Group Marketing - Current\Email Signature\icons\PNG\32\youtube.png]<https://www.youtube.com/user/CRCPressTandF>[cid:image007.png at 01CEFA41.080CD500]<https://plus.google.com/+crcpress/about>