[Eril-l] Anatomy.tv usage statistics discrepancy

Anuradha Moorthy anuradha.moorthy at life.edu
Fri Oct 13 11:03:08 PDT 2017

Hi Jon,
We have Antomy.tv, the yearly subscription version through Informa(Primal). The product is working well now with the HTML 5 update.
Our Institution saw a dramatic increase in usage stats from 2015 - 2017, more than 500% increase. I enquired about the discrepancy and was told that we have just had a spectacular year. I asked about their plans for COUNTER compliant stats, they say that they are considering it and do not have an expected schedule date yet.

Thank you,
Anu
Anu Moorthy, MSIS, MBA
Electronic Resources Librarian

Sid E. Nell and K. Williams Library
Life University | 1269 Barclay Circle | Marietta, GA |  30060 | 770-426-2692