[Eril-l] question about your openurl resolver and Taylor & Francis publisher site article inbound links

Hartnett, Eric J ehartnett at library.tamu.edu
Fri Oct 6 13:50:58 PDT 2017

Melissa and Steve,

We  don’t have SFX’s direct linking in production but have been testing it and I can confirm that T&F, or any other publisher that uses iFrames, does not work with the sidebar option. I’ve contacted T&F about it and they said they thought they could add our proxy to a whitelist which would fix the problem. They were going to test get back to me but I haven’t heard back from them yet.

-Eric