[Eril-l] Proxy Errors

Mitchell, Rachel rmitchell at MHU.EDU
Mon Oct 23 07:17:04 PDT 2017

It did coincide with a lot of vendors moving to https. However, it seems to be impacting vendors that have not transitioned to https too. Maybe if we all complain enough to iii they will open a ticket?

Thanks for your input.

Rachel

________________________________
From: Eril-l <eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org> on behalf of Leslie Burke <Leslie.Burke at kzoo.edu>
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2017 9:57 AM
To: Beth M. Johns; Jordan Ruud; eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Subject: Re: [Eril-l] Proxy Errors

Ditto!

Leslie D. Burke
Collection Development & Digital Integration Librarian, Library
Kalamazoo College
1200 Academy St
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
p 269.337.7144
f 269.337.7395
Leslie.Burke at kzoo.edu<mailto:Leslie.Burke at kzoo.edu>
More in Four. More in a Lifetime.
No one has to do everything, but everyone has to do something - What's your Green Dot?