[Eril-l] New partnership between Project MUSE and Google Scholar

Andrea Imre aimre at lib.siu.edu
Mon Oct 16 10:18:49 PDT 2017

Hi Stephen,

The Highwire announcement at https://www.highwirepress.com/thought-leadership/news/highwire-press-adds-casa-eliminate-barriers-campus-and-mobile-access states that “The best part is the end user doesn't have to change her workflow or learn anything new to get access.”

I suspect that they use cookies to enable CASA access.

Andrea
Andrea Imre
Electronic Resources Librarian
Southern Illinois University Carbondale