[Eril-l] Science Direct

van Sickle, Jennifer Jennifer.vanSickle at trincoll.edu
Fri Oct 13 12:00:08 PDT 2017

After years of pay per view, we signed up for the Freedom collection in 2016.  Usage was sky high, and a subscription gave us more predictable costs.  Our pay per view demand for the backfiles is still in place, but downloads are half of what they were a year ago.  Hope this helps.

Jennifer L. van Sickle M.L.S.
Science Librarian and E-Resources Coordinator
Trinity College Library
300 Summit St.
Hartford, CT USA 06106

860-297-2250