[Eril-l] Cambridge University Press off campus access via Ezproxy

Andrea Imre aimre at lib.siu.edu
Fri Oct 13 06:49:40 PDT 2017

Hello,

We have been having issues with off campus access to Cambridge University Press publications (ebooks, ejournals) for at least two weeks.  Our Ezproxy is set up correctly corresponding to OCLC documentation and our SSL certificate is up to date.  I checked with a few colleagues at 2 other libraries and they have no problems.  Cambridge support only pointed us to the OCLC site and could not provide additional help resolving this issue.

Is anyone else experiencing off campus authentication issues with Cambridge content via Ezproxy?

Thanks,

Andrea

Andrea Imre
Electronic Resources Librarian