[Eril-l] virtual reference and confidentiality, privacy and "creepy" factor

Alana Nuth Alana.Nuth at uvm.edu
Thu Nov 30 07:29:02 PST 2017

Hi Erin,

Thank you for mentioning the ALCTS e-Forums!

We definitely welcome topic suggestions for future forums. Topics are ultimately selected by the two co-coordinators and we typically try to keep the topics relevant and avoid repeating topics that were recently discussed. The person(s) recommending a topic are not obligated to lead the discussion, but can suggest possible discussion moderators.

Everyone is welcome to suggest topics by sending a message to this email address: alcts-eforum-request at lists.ala.org<mailto:alcts-eforum-request at lists.ala.org> or by contacting one of the coordinators directly.

We are looking for topics for late spring and early summer and will add this one to our list!

Thank you!
Alana

Alana Nuth & Dan Tam Do
ALCTS e-Forum Coordinators