[Eril-l] Free Webinar this Friday on COUNTER Release 5

Rodriguez, Michael michael.a.rodriguez at uconn.edu
Tue Nov 14 09:31:19 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

We have overflow registration already! Thanks everyone for your interest in this webinar. Registration is now closed.

Regards,

Michael Rodriguez
Licensing/Acquisitions Librarian
University of Connecticut
369 Fairfield Way U-1005B | Storrs, CT 06269
michael.a.rodriguez at uconn.edu<mailto:michael.a.rodriguez at uconn.edu> | 860-486-9325<tel:860-486-9325>