[Eril-l] virtual reference and confidentiality, privacy and "creepy" factor

Sherise S Kimura kimura at usfca.edu
Wed Nov 29 12:16:28 PST 2017

Melissa,

We have an embedded libraryh3lp widget in our EDS platform as well. I just
tested this, and I'm not seeing search terms in the session URLs in the
live chat window or chat history, under "referrer."

We're using the latest version:  https://libraryh3lp.com/webclient/client

I believe search terms may be included in URLs from some library catalogs,
but we have not added the libraryh3lp widget in our catalog.

Sherise

--

Sherise Kimura
Electronic Resources Librarian