[Eril-l] Nature.com Complete access?

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Mon Nov 27 13:45:18 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

We subscribe to some core titles on Nature.com, and supplement with Nature.com Complete. Suddenly it looks like all our extra access via Nature.com Complete has been cut off, but the core title access is still there. Wondering if anybody else out there has Nature.com Complete -- is your access still there?

(I have issued a couple of emergency emails to a sales rep and Nature technical support, but have not heard back yet).

Thanks,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661