[Eril-l] Podcast Subscription

Hartley, Jan HARTLEYJ at seattleu.edu
Fri Nov 10 09:33:43 PST 2017

Greetings,   I have a request from a faculty member for the library to subscribe to "The Partially Examined Life" podcast.  I think this is the first time the library has received a request for a podcast subscription.   I am waiting for some additional information from the faculty member before contacting the producers of the podcast.   I have my doubts but you never know until you ask!   My question is if anyone has had experience (successful or otherwise) of doing an institutional subscription to a podcast?    Any advice or pointers?

Thanks in advance- Jan

Jan Hartley, MILS
Director, Resource Acquisition & Management
LEMIEUX LIBRARY & MCGOLDRICK LEARNING COMMONS
SEATTLE UNIVERSITY
901 12th Ave
Seattle, WA  98122-1090
OFFICE: 206-296-6201