[Eril-l] JoVE subscription?

Pierce, Linda pierce at gonzaga.edu
Mon May 1 14:14:29 PDT 2017

We had a subscription to JoVE for two years but cancelled it this year, it was aimed at the biology faculty and they decided it just wasn't' giving them enough distinctive content to make it worthwhile.  They are rolling out a lot of new areas, nursing, psychology and they have approached some of our faculty but so far no one has been extremely interested.  A few of our faculty have felt that their sales people are a little pushy.  -Linda

Linda Pierce
Acquisitions/Collection Development Librarian
Foley Library
Gonzaga University
Spokane, WA 99258
509 313-3834