[Eril-l] JoVE subscription?

Smith, Kelly Kelly.Smith2 at eku.edu
Mon May 1 12:44:45 PDT 2017

We have used it - content and customer service are good. For our institution (a regional comprehensive) it didn't get enough use to justify the cost so we had to cancel.

~Kelly

Kelly Smith
Coordinator of Collections and Discovery
Eastern Kentucky University Libraries
kelly.smith2 at eku.edu<mailto:kelly.smith2 at eku.edu> | Research Guides<http://libguides.eku.edu/prf.php?account_id=300>