[Eril-l] EZproxy stanza for Vetstream?

Trent Brager tbrager at broadviewuniversity.edu
Fri May 19 11:37:51 PDT 2017

Hello,

My library is having difficulty giving access to Vetstream using EZproxy.  We have updated to the latest version of EZproxy (v6.2.2), yet our access issues still persist.

We are currently using this stanza:

T Vetstream

U https://www.vetstream.com

HJ www.vetstream.com

DJ vetstream.com

Are there any kind souls that can share their stanza for Vetstream?  If our stanzas are the same, do you have any ideas on what the issue could be?  I've been back and forth with Vetstream and OCLC to no avail.

Thank you in advance,
Trent

Trent Brager, MLIS
Online Librarian
Broadview University - Online Division

Email: tbrager at broadviewuniversity.edu<mailto:tbrager at broadviewuniversity.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This electronic message contains information from the Broadview Education Consortium of schools, may be confidential and is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.