[Eril-l] EBSCO publication finder & Chrome

Beth M. Johns bmjohns at SVSU.edu
Fri Mar 31 05:47:07 PDT 2017

Not that problem -- our only problem is the SSL certificate warning, but that's an issue on our campus, not EBSCO's.

Beth M. Johns, MLIS

E-Resources Librarian

Saginaw Valley State University

Melvin J. Zahnow Library

________________________________
From: Eril-l <eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org> on behalf of Suzanne Fayle <sfayle at roseman.edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 12:52 PM
To: eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Subject: [Eril-l] EBSCO publication finder & Chrome

Hi all,

I’m curious to find out if any EBSCO customers have run into problems accessing publication finder through Chrome. I’ve had a few students this week contact me about being sent to an EBSCOhost log in screen instead of our publication finder tool when they click the link from our website. I’m in contact with EBSCO support and I’m waiting for screenshots from one of the students having this problem. This is not a widespread.

I’m guessing this is some sort of problem with Chrome settings since I can’t recreate the problem myself. Anyone have any other insight or advice?

Thanks!

Suzanne