[Eril-l] Fwd: Activated portfolios in SFX

Inmaculada Martínez inmaculada.martinez at deusto.es
Thu Mar 16 05:06:40 PDT 2017

Hello Sara, thanks,
our AutoActive set:

AutoActive
This target is not an aggregator package and the default AutoActive
 setting is 'No'.
You can overwrite this setting by using the dropdown below.
 Yes No Aggregator Settings

Aggregator Settings ‐ Automatically activates the
object if the target is an aggregator. If you select this
option, the value INHERIT is stored in the SFX
database.

But this is not an aggregator package...