[Eril-l] Call for proposals - ALCTS College & Research Libraries Interest Group

Andrea Imre aimre at lib.siu.edu
Mon Mar 27 08:59:31 PDT 2017

Please excuse duplicate postings and forward this to interested colleagues.

The ALCTS College & Research Libraries Interest Group is looking for panelists for its meeting at ALA Annual in Chicago on Sunday, June 25, 2017, from 8:30-10:00 a.m.

Our theme is Data and text mining: facilitating our researchers' needs in the 21th century. Topics could include but are not limited to issues related to:
*             Licensing
*             Workflows
*             Policies
*             Technological infrastructure
*             Training and instruction
*             Case studies

We are looking for proposals from librarians, publishers, or researchers. Invitees will be expected to talk 15-20 minutes each and then participate in a Q&A.

Please respond to Andrea Imre, aimre at lib.siu.edu , by April 15, 2017.

********************************
Andrea Imre
Chair, ALCTS CRL IG