[Eril-l] EDP Sciences and BioMedicine

Jane Wiejak Jane.Wiejak at tbicommunications.com
Tue Mar 14 13:22:31 PDT 2017

*** APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING***

I am passing on information on EDP Sciences’ publication of the fully Open Access journal, BioMedicine, in the hope that it will be of interest to the readers of ERIL-L. The journal is owned and sponsored by the China Medical University in Taiwan, and thus has no article processing charges.

Full press release below or at this link: http://bit.ly/edpbiomed <http://bit.ly/edpbiomed>
Please contact me or Claus Roll at EDP Sciences (claus.roll at edpsciences.org <mailto:claus.roll at edpsciences.org>) for further information.

EDP Sciences now publishing the Open Access Journal BioMedicine

EDP Sciences has announced that it is now publishing the fully Open Access journal, BioMedicine. EDP officially took over publication of the journal at in the beginning of 2017. The first issue published by EDP Sciences is available since beginning of March 2017.

BioMedicine is a peer-reviewed international Open Access journal that publishes high quality scientific research in the fields of translational and personalized medicine, with the goal of disseminating medical science knowledge to improve global health. The journal is owned and sponsored by China Medical University, Taiwan, and as such there are no article processing charges, so it is free for both authors and readers.

Editor-in-Chief, Professor Fuu-Jen Tsai, China Medical University, Taiwan commented: “We are delighted to be working with EDP Sciences as the publisher to take BioMedicine forward. Their strong track record in Open Access publishing allows us to greatly improve the impact and international reach of BioMedicine.”

BioMedicine accepts articles on clinical, laboratory and social research in translational and personalized medicine, especially in the field of rare diseases. The following article types accepted: reviews, original articles, case reports, short communications, and letters to the Editor.

“The advances in medical science knowledge provide hope for improved global health”, commented Agnès Henri, Editorial Director at EDP Sciences, “We look forward to working with BioMedicine to expand the reach and increase the impact of the journal”.

The latest articles will be available to read online at http://biomedicine.edp-open.org/ <http://biomedicine.edp-open.org/>