[Eril-l] ER&L 2017 Online Conference

Bonnie Tijerina bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 11:28:15 PDT 2017

The 2017 Electronic Resources and Libraries Conference starts in just 21
days and we invite you to join us online. The conference is offering about
100 hours of peer-reviewed, community-voted content exploring topics and
trends in e-resources management and digital services. Register Now
<https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/2017-registration/>!

There are so many relevant sessions
<https://erl2017.sched.com/audience/Online> to be excited about…

In the Collection Development & Assessment track:

   -

   S011 - Considering Collections as Service: The Transition from Building
   Collections to Curating Access
   -

   S013 - DDA/EBA Assessment in the Mega-Sized and the Medium-Sized
   Library: Going Beyond “They Clicked It → We Bought It → Done'
   -

   S043-03 - How Should We Select E-Book Packages? A comparison of
   practices in book, e-journal and other consumer content selection
   -

   S091 - Impact Analytics: Measuring and Driving Meaningful Use of
   Electronic Resources

In the External Relations track:

   -

   S020 - Designing and Sustaining an E-Book Program in a Consortial
   Environment
   -

   S035 - On the Up and Up: Community Improvement of E-Book and E-Content
   Metadata and Delivery
   -

   S065 - Family Feud, ER&L Edition

In the Organizational Strategies track:

   -

   S003-02 - The Impact of Discovery Systems on Libraries' Organizational
   Structure and Staffing

In the Managing e-Resources and Licensing track:

   -

   S010 - Techniques for Electronic Resource Management 2.0 Discussion
   -

   S022 - Tracking E-journal Perpetual Rights: A Discussion Among
   Publishers, Vendors, and Librarians
   -

   S024 - To CKB or not to CKB? Evaluating ebook catalog records versus
   knowledge base records
   -

   S045 - Securing Your Library's License Legacy: working toward best
   practices for record retention
   -

   S054 - Seeing the Big Picture: Using Analytics in Acquisitions Workflows
   -

   S083-01 - Moving away from IP authentication
   -

   S085 - Negotiating Walled Gardens and Digital Playgrounds: Libraries and
   Licensing in the World of Text and Data Mining

In the Emerging Technologies track:

   -

   S004 - Reveal your library's collections: understanding linked data for
   academic libraries
   -

   S040 - Are platforms eating the world?

Two channels of live streaming content to choose from every day of ER&L
with dozens more hours of content added daily. Watch live and ask
presenters questions from your office.

View the #erl17 schedule http://erl2017.sched.com/ and see the many session
options in the online conference.

Thanks,

Bonnie Tijerina

ER&L Conference Coordinator/ Founder

bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com

P.S. More than one person interested in registering from your department or
institution? Try the group rate for added cost savings.