[Eril-l] First articles published in SICOT-J Special Issue Series

Jane Wiejak jane.wiejak at tbicommunications.com
Thu Mar 9 07:44:24 PST 2017

*** APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING***

I am passing on information of the publication of a series of special issues by SICOT-J, which I hope will be of interest to the readers of Eril-l.
SICOT-J has published the first three articles in a series of special issues that will be published in 2017.

Read the full press release and click through to the articles articles online here: http://bit.ly/SICOT-J <http://bit.ly/SICOT-J>

If you have any questions regarding the special issues, please contact me or Claus Roll at EDP Sciences (publisher of SICOT-J) on claus.roll at edpsciences.org <mailto:claus.roll at edpsciences.org>.t