[Eril-l] usage data

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Mon Jun 26 08:10:14 PDT 2017

I save usage statistics to a shared drive. We don't have any specialized software and never got SUSHI to work with our ILS.

Specifically, at least for vendors where the stats aren't reported oddly and are not complex, I create a new tab on a spreadsheet and save a complete year. Incomplete years are noted as such on the tab.

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661