[Eril-l] Access to Cabell's

Pierce, Linda pierce at gonzaga.edu
Wed Jun 21 08:20:39 PDT 2017

We have access to a number of their subject areas and when I just checked I got redirected to the new website.  Looks totally different but I think all the same content may be there, really hard to tell since it looks so different.  I certainly haven’t heard anything about the redesign prior to this.   The first time I tried it there was information saying I was being redirected to the redesigned page, the second time it just took me to the new design. They seem to using the same URL.

Linda Pierce
Collection Development/Acquisitions Librarian
Foley Library
Gonzaga Unversity
Spokane, WA
509 313-3834