[Eril-l] Activity logs for e-resources librarians?

Cannon, Heather HCannon at adler.edu
Mon Jun 5 13:52:35 PDT 2017

Hi,

I've been asked to come up with retroactive activity logs for my work as a Technical Services / Systems / E-Resources librarian.  Are there any librarians on this list that have sample logs that I could peek at for ideas for categories?

We normally track activity at the reference and circulation desk, but most of my work isn't captured there.  Currently, I've been tracking my work for the past week and going through old saved emails to try to recreate what I do on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.  I'm just hoping to find out what kinds of activities other librarians in similar positions keep track of and what kind of language they use to describe different tasks.

Thanks in advance for any examples anyone can provide!
Heather.

Heather Cannon, M.L.I.S.
Systems & Resources Librarian
Adler University